Sunday, September 15, 2013

MDS Monday! (MDSM31)

 
 
Click on the photo to go to the Challenge! 
There's still time to join in!!!
 
And here is MY page for this Challenge:
 
 
I usually get a good idea about what photos/colors/papers/etc I am going to use as soon as I see the sketch...& I love it even more when it actually works out that way!
 
I was also Honored with the title of MDS Monday Master for the last Challenge!  I am humbled to be honored as often as I have been & I invite all of you to join me in these Challenges.  I never thought that I would be able to create such beautiful works of art in My Digital Studio & I know you can too!
 
I will be starting a Monthly MDS Class soon.  If you are interested, keep an eye on my Calendar of Events for more details!  This will be an 'in-person' class at first, but I hope to be able to offer an on-line/long-distance one shortly after the launch.  (If you are interested in the on-line option, please let me know so I can get an idea of how fast I need to get this up & running!)
 
I hope to hear from all of you soon about your interest in MDS Classes & I would love to see you all join the Challenges at MDS Monday too!
 
Happy Creating & Have an Awesome Week!
~Cybil
 
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Your page turned out great! the papers work perfect with your photo. So glad our challenges help make your Mondays more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper choice is perfect for an airplane-themed photo. Love the addition of your text with a little tag and different font. It really adds to the overall page. Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful page. I love the paper combinations you've used and how well your photo fits in! You've selected the perfect little tag at the bottom of the photo too. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to hear you are enjoying MDS Monday :) It's great to see your creations each week as well! This one is no exception - I LOVE the colours and the papers you have chosen, and the perfect little sentiment/tag at the bottom of the photo. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete