Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Birthday Invitations & Thank Yous!

Today I'd like to share something fun with you!  While this past weekend was important to many people for many different reasons, I was spending time with a very good friend of mine & her daughter, whose birthdays happen to be 9/9 & 9/11.  When my friend approached me a few weeks ago and asked me to help her make invitations for her daughter's 1st birthday, I was flattered!  Then I panicked!  The party was in about 3 weeks & invites needed to go out ASAP & I had to order the stamp sets that I wanted to use for the invitations!

Well, I got the sets & made 4 sample invites for her to look at.  We ended up with the finished product you see here:
She was a most gracious customer & we even had an 'assembly party' so that she could help me put them together!!

Then...as the party got closer & I started to think about gifts for a 1 year old (that doesn't really NEED anything), I thought about making Thank You Cards to coordinate with her party invitations!  I can say I was nervous about this decision, but was extremely happy when her response was that she "...was just looking at Thank You cards & thought about how nice it would be to have ones that matched the invitations!?!"  Here are the Thank You Cards:
And now my new focus has been born - Custom Hand-Made Invitations, Thank You Cards, & other Greeting Cards!!  Watch for details to be posted soon, but feel free to contact me today with your inquiry about what is available & what the prices will be!  There will be discounted rates for anyone who places Christmas Card orders before 9/30!!  Every order will be priced on an individual basis...you never know until you ask!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm following your blog via RemARKable Stampers! Come and check mine out soon. It's also a work in progress

    http://stampinmomoffour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete