Thursday, September 15, 2011

Re-purposing Supplies...

Have you ever cut supplies for multiple copies of one project?  Whether you were going to make a few of the same cards or multiple matching pieces for a scrapbook page...but didn't need all of what you cut?

Well...I have!  And yesterday my goal was to re-purpose some of those pre-cut pieces...without just copying more of the same card because I used a summer set and I don't need any more 'summer' cards right now!

Here is a picture with the original 'summer' card & the re-purposed card pieces using other stamp sets!


Your challenge, if you dare to accept it...
Go into your scraps, find some pieces that you cut that were extra & do something with them!!

Post your projects so I can see what you did!!  Who knows, there may even be a prize for 1 lucky reader!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment