Merry Christmas! ...in JULY!!!
More years ago than I like to admit, I worked at a Boy Scout Camp for a summer...or two. The staff became very good friends, but since we lived all over the neighboring states, we rarely saw each other outside of Camp. So we celebrated Christmas in July! We had a tree with lights & decorations...a special dinner and SANTA even came to see us & pass out our gifts!
The fond memories of these events have led me to hold some kind of Christmas in July celebration throughout my life! Some years it is a larger celebration than others, but not a year goes by that I don't recognize this day in some fashion!
This year, in addition to a Christmas in July Card Making Event at my Studio, I am also sharing with you a couple cards made with some NEW PRODUCTS that will be available in the Holiday Catalog starting August 1st! These are NOT included in the cards for the event tomorrow, but will be an option for a private class once the catalog goes 'live' on August 1st.
While these cards use a few of the same supplies & a lot of the same colors, I still find that they have a different 'feel' from each other.
- Stamps: Love & Joy (available Aug 1st)
- Ink: Old Olive (#126953)
- Paper: Old Olive (#100702); Cherry Cobbler (#119685); Whisper White (#100730); Baked Brown Sugar (#131296); Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack (available Aug 1st)
- Embellishments: Large Rhinestone Jewels (#125577); 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler (#120992)
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755); Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430); Glue Dots (#103683)
- Tools: Stylish Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (available Aug 1st); Apothecary Accents Framelits (#127003); Stampin' Trimmer (#126889); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334); Big Shot Machine (#113439)
Please let me know what you think about these cards! If you'd like to book a Private Class for you & your friends, I'd love to set up a date with you! Book NOW to get the best date selection!!!
Thanks for stopping by today!