Monday, August 4, 2014

Adventure...

Spencer got to go to the Magic Kingdom for the 1st time last Wednesday!
We watched the Festival of Fantasy Parade, took a few pics & headed back home.  It was extremely HOT for me & the kids...which makes it difficult to tolerate some of the more aggressive guests in the parks.  We had a good time though...even if we didn't stay long!
 
It was a trip I am proud of...since I usually just opt to stay home with the kids.
Here are a few quick pages I made using MDS to show our adventure...





 
 I hope you enjoyed these super-simple pages!  I love MDS for this reason...no complicated scrapbooking necessary & I can just print them out when I'm ready to put them in a book!

Have a great rest of this Monday & I will see you all again later this week!

Please show some love...today is Saffron's 2nd Birthday!
~Cybil


No comments:

Post a Comment