Sunday, August 17, 2014

Still no computer...really...

Have you ever tried to do any work on a computer set to factory settings with no programs installed or software updated? I can tell you it's no picnic! Every time I try to do the simplest thing it wants to install an update or do something else that keeps me from doing what I need to do. I haven't had time to sit & deal with that yet.
While I can write short posts on my phone, I'm never sure what to say. (The stuff I want to share involves more time to write & sharing things that I just can't access from my phone.) I'm still working on getting my computer back up & running...although I haven't had much time for that this week. I'm participating in 3 swaps using products from the upcoming Holiday Catalog & they are scheduled to go in the mail tomorrow...which means when I'm no longer stuck on the couch nursing my son, I'll be spending every free minute I can find today trying to get them done! I can't wait to share them with you once I can. (In the meantime I will try to share the cards I got back from the last swap I participated in... but not until I get these in the mail!)

I hope you are all having a great weekend! It's been a flurry of activity here...with some new experiences too! I love weekends!

Have a crafty week...time to get started on Halloween stuff soon too!
~Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment