Friday, September 12, 2014

Friends with Flair Friday!

Just wanted to share a card I made today for Unity's Friends with Flair! My latest order arrive yesterday & I just couldn't want to get this girl on paper!
 
(My phone photos always look better until I see them on the computer. Maybe I'll have to set this up & use the 'good' camera when I get a chance...) :( 
Here's a close up...I spritzed all but the piece I stamped & colored with some shimmer mist...don't ask me what color though...it's been diluted with rubbing alcohol soo many times now, I'm surprised it still shimmers! LOL
 
If you would like details on any of the supplies I used, please don't hesitate to ask me!
 
Thank you for stopping by & having a look! Leave a comment if you're feeling chatty or have something to say...I'd love to hear from you!
 
Have a crafty weekend!
~Cybil

11 comments: