Friday, April 17, 2015

Berry Basket from Monday's Class

On Wednesday I shared the card & mini gift cards we made in class on Monday. I told you that we also made a Berry Basket for those 3x3 cards to sit in & that I would share it with you...well, your wait is over! HERE IT IS!!!
You can see the supply list at the bottom of this post. Keep in mind that the Butterfly Basics Bundle has been SOLD OUT for a while & is expected to arrive again soon...however, it may sell out again! If you'd like to be on my waiting list for it, please contact me ASAP! 
 
Also note that I removed the sliver thread from the Baker's Twine! 
If you need info on the cards for this project, please see Wednesday's post HERE!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a creative weekend!
~Cybil 
Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive
Accessory
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment