Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Frozen...in April!

I LOVE having children that are old enough now to get invited to birthday parties! But more than the parties themselves, I love the challenge of coming up with amazing Thank You cards to give as a gift! I usually try to do something for the theme of the party...because I've always enjoyed coordinating things...& I am usually extremely happy with my finished project & that makes me want to make more of them! While I do take orders for more if they are needed & I always offer my services for invitations or other events...I find that I don't always get to make as many projects for people as I would like to...
 
Maybe you'll be my next custom order?!?
 
I made these gorgeous Frozen Thank You Cards for a young princess's 4th birthday!
& now YOU can own them too!
Check out my Etsy Store for more details!
 
Also available as invitations, birthday cards or blank note cards too!
 
I always prefer the challenge of custom orders!!!
Please don't hesitate to contact me with an idea you would like to see!
There's never an obligation to get a quote on your ideas...usually with lots of options!!
 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to hear from you with some challenges soon!
~Cybil
 
This is my daughter, the birthday girl & one other friend saying goodbye to Elsa at the end of the party!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment