Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday Feature!

Happy Monday everyone! 
 
With Memorial Day quickly approaching, I wanted to share a few cards I made recently using the For Your Country stamp set. I'm soo glad this set has made it into the new annual catalog! (If you haven't gotten on my list for your very own copy, let me know!)

I have plenty more ideas for this stamp set...hopefully I can get some more done soon & I will share them when I do! Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy these cards! 
 
If you are local & would like to come make some of these for yourself, you can join me at any of my Open Studio events or for the Patriotic Class on June 2nd. You can find all the details HERE! Please RSVP & let me know what you're interested in making so that I am ready for you!
 
(Supply lists are below each design or you can buy them pre-made on my Etsy store too!)
  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

  

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


(If you're looking for the pre-made cards in my Etsy store or class information on my calendar & you're not seeing them, drop me a line & let me know!)
 
 
Thank you all for stopping by today! Please leave me a little note to let me know how you like the cards or anything you would like to see on my blog!
 
Make it a creative week!
~Cybil 

No comments:

Post a Comment