Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wacky Wednesday!!

Well...it was supposed to be a super-creative day!  I did get a few projects done...as I had planned.  But sometimes friends from other countries are more important!  A friend is in town, but only for a couple days...so she called another friend...and before I knew it, there was an impromptu party at my house!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when that happens!!  (Even if it keeps me from getting some things done...)

Soo...the few projects that did get done will be posted eventually...and tomorrow is Christmas Card Club, so there will be more creating tomorrow too!  There's still time to join us to make some cards...or time to order yours if you can't make it to a Club meeting...just let me know!

Here's hoping your week is as creative as mine!!
~Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment