Monday, November 7, 2011

Thank you, Scribes of Central Florida!

I have to say that the ladies I met yesterday were amazingly creative & I had soo much fun with the class we chose for the Scribes of Central Florida!  You can check out a photo of what we made under the Meetings & Programs section...November 2011.  I'm sure more photos will be posted soon too...so keep an eye out!

If you like this project & have a group of friends that would like to do something similar, contact me today to set your event up!  I have a few dates available for Nov & Dec, so get yours before they are gone!

Also...the FREE Big Shot Machine is still available...but only for a few more days!!  Join my Team today to get yours!  (or you can choose $100 in additional FREE merchandise in your Starter Kit!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment