Sunday, October 30, 2011

End of October...

While I'm not really sure where this month went...it seems like it was just yesterday that we were starting October...& I had goals that I never even came close to reaching this month!  I am trying to finish up a few things & one of them was a challenge that I committed to on October 1st...

As part of this challenge, I want to share with you how Stampin' Up! has made a difference in my life!  Well...in addition to giving me the option to stay home & build a business that I hope to be able to continue to do when my husband & I start a family, Stampin' Up! has helped me realize a few things about my life!  Every day I am learning more about myself...where I excel, what my challenges are, & how I can improve myself and my quality of life!  I am learning that life really is about asking for help when you need it, helping others when you can & appreciating what you have...not what you wish you had.  I am beginning to learn the difference between 'real' friends and acquaintances...and where they each fall in the 'big picture'. 

In addition to helping me realize things about my life, Stampin' Up! has also helped me unleash a new 'creative side' of myself!  I have been a scrapbooker for many years now & had only dabbled in rubber stamping.  While Stampin' Up! has scrapbooking supplies too, I have gained a new appreciation for rubber stamping & small projects such as greeting cards!  The ability to learn new techniques & try them on something smaller than a scrapbook page has made me more likely to try something new!

Speaking of trying something new...I'm also slowly learning to step outside my comfort zone!  While I still struggle to find new people & make new friends, I am working on ways to do just that!  I have joined a few new groups & planned a few activities that will reach a more 'public' audience, that I would have shied away from in the past.  Thank you for helping me gain the confidence to do so.  I am looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish outside of my comfort zone! 

Thank you, Stampin' Up! for everything you do for me!!  I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next year of my life!

If you would like to work from home: full-time, part-time or seasonally, buy high quality paper crafting supplies at a discount, earn FREE trips, meet amazing crafters, get more inspiration than you'll know what to do with or even learn things about yourself like I has as a part of a wonderful company...think about joining my Team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment