Monday, October 3, 2011

Stampin' Up! is AMAZING!!!!!

Everyone wants a job that they enjoy...and everyone wishes they could create their own schedule...and I ask you..."Why don't you?!?"

I do!  And I love it!!  And now...for the month of October, Stampin' Up! is running an AWESOME promotion!!  When you join Stampin' Up!...in addition to all the supplies you get in your Starter Kit, you also get a FREE Big Shot Machine!  (Or $99.95 in other merchandise...if you already have the Big Shot!)  On top of this, some of my Uplines are running contests & giving out FREE gifts to the first groups of NEW Demonstrators that Join US!!  And I am doing a Drawing for FREE Gifts if you Join My Team this month too!!  The sooner you join, the more FREE stuff you can WIN!!

So...I say...go HERE now & Check It OUT!!  Contact me if you have ANY questions and I hope to have you join my Team Today!!

Don't want to work it as a business, but would rather just buy your own supplies at a discount?!?  That's ok too!  There are plenty of reasons to sign up as a Demonstrator on my Team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment