Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Soo...it's been a little while...

...since I posted last. :(  Sorry about that!  Until I get in a regular routine, I am the kind of person that thinks about doing something & get distracted by something else...oh, shiny!!  Then when I think about what I was going to do, I can't remember what I was going to say or make or write or do...lol  On top of that, my hard drive crashed on Friday & I spent all weekend trying to recover data & pictures from the last 4 yrs...so this week has been extra busy with the stuff that I should have been doing over the weekend ...in addition to the stuff I already had planned for this week...

I'm trying to get a 'regular' schedule set-up for what to post on what days, etc...but I haven't gotten any feedback from anyone as to what they would like to read about!?!

I can tell you today that I am very excited about my Christmas Card Club for tomorrow!!  If you're close-by, you should stop in to check it out!!  There are a few options for the Club!
  • You can make your own cards (with your own supplies) & get ideas from those who are here
  • You can make copies of the samples I have on display for only $2.00 each (envelopes are available at an additional cost)
  • You can pick a card that you like & order the supplies to make those cards.  As a gift to you for ordering the supplies, I will cut your cardstock for you when it arrives & let you know when it is ready to be picked up.  Then you can pick it up & work on it when you want, or you can join us at the next Christmas Card Club & work on them there!
  • You can also pick out a card that you like & order completed cards!!  Prices vary, depending on the style of card you choose & how many you need, but envelopes are included too!  You can even buy a custom return address stamp or have return address labels made if you choose!!
There are 2 sessions tomorrow...one at 1 p.m. & the other at 6 p.m.  If neither of those times work for you, you can stop in any time between 1 p.m. & 10 p.m.  Just try to let me know you are on your way & if you know whether you want to make your own cards, order supplies, order cards, or just see what's happening!!!  I hope to see even more new faces this month!!  There is still one more month of Christmas Card Club that you can order supplies & there will also be a session in December for everyone to finish up any 'last minute' cards!!

Don't miss out on sending your friends & family a special hand-made greeting!!  Join us today!  Contact me for more information or check out my Events page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment