Friday, October 28, 2011

Advent Calendar with Drawers!!!!!

Well...it's finally done!  (Actually it has been for about a week now, but since my hard drive crashed, I haven't figured out where I'm going to store my pictures, so I've hesitated to take any...)  But...photos are taken...and here are a couple 'teasers'!!  Class info can be found HERE!  It is scheduled for Nov. 10th at 2 p.m.  If you can't make this day & time, I only need 2 people that want to do it, in order to schedule a time that works or both of you!  Soo...gather a friend, contact me to set up a date & time, make your payment & get ready to have FUN!!  Remember that payments must be made 10 days before you want to make the Advent Calendar so that your supplies can be reserved...so don't wait!!  Contact me TODAY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment