Monday, March 2, 2015

Lego Birthday!

I have recently been invited to more & more events now that my kids & I are starting to get involved in a few things! I'm thankful for this because I was beginning to think I was destined to be lonely at home with them every day...

The last event we were invited to was a birthday party for a 2 year old boy. What better set than Boys Will Be Boys to make him the perfect card & a set of Thank You cards for his mom to send out on his behalf!?! I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) the b-day card, making only minor adjustments, but designed the coordinating Thank You cards myself!

Product List is at the bottom! 
 
 I LOVE the way these turned out & I will be offering a limited number of these sets for sale in my Etsy store soon! The sets have 1 Happy Birthday card & 10 Thank you cards with coordinating stamped envelopes. Send me a message through Etsy if you need more than 10 in your set & we will work it out! Order yours NOW so you don't miss out!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Please leave me a comment if you loved these...or if there's something you would like to see on my blog in the future. I'm always looking for ideas & want to provide things that you want to see...don't hesitate to make suggestions!
 
I appreciate each of you! Thank you!
~Cybil
Product List
Stamp
Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive
Ribbon & Trim
Accessory
Big Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment