So...you all know that I stamp...& most of you probably know by now that I scrapbook...both digitally & traditionally. But how many of you know that I also SEW!?!
Probably not many, so today I'm going to share a few things that I have made since the arrival of my daughter...
- a little romper!!
- a cute purse!
- a kitty cat dress! (red & pink zebra striped bloomers & hat coming soon!)
- custom burp cloths...since I couldn't find ANY that I liked in the stores!!!
- Crib Rail Covers!!! Water-proof liner inside...totally protects her gorgeous crib from teeth marks & drool!
- a close-up of one of the ruffled burp cloths...
- a close-up of the simple edge & water-proof side of one of the burp cloths...
- another pic of the Crib Rail Covers!!!
I hope you all have enjoyed this 'Little Something Different' on this Thursday!
See you all tomorrow!