Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Little Something Different...

So...you all know that I stamp...& most of you probably know by now that I scrapbook...both digitally & traditionally.  But how many of you know that I also SEW!?!
 
Probably not many, so today I'm going to share a few things that I have made since the arrival of my daughter...
 
  1. a little romper!!
  2. a cute purse!
  3. a kitty cat dress!  (red & pink zebra striped bloomers & hat coming soon!)
  4. custom burp cloths...since I couldn't find ANY that I liked in the stores!!!
  5. Crib Rail Covers!!!  Water-proof liner inside...totally protects her gorgeous crib from teeth marks & drool!
  6. a close-up of one of the ruffled burp cloths...
  7. a close-up of the simple edge & water-proof side of one of the burp cloths...
  8. another pic of the Crib Rail Covers!!! 
I hope you all have enjoyed this 'Little Something Different' on this Thursday!
 
See you all tomorrow!
~Cybil


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment