Monday, August 5, 2013

MDS Monday! (MDSM25)

MDS Monday! (MDSM25)
 
Last Sunday, my husband, daughter & I went with some friends to Dinosaur World in Plant City, FL!

Then I saw the layout for the MDS Monday Challenge & couldn't help but think that the pics from Sunday would be perfect!
(although the only numbers are the date...lol)

Soo...here is the sketch:
 
 
And here is my layout!


 
I still wish I knew how I could get these to sit next to each other...lol
And as always, I'd love to hear what you think!
The background paper is actually a photo I took at Dinosaur World of some pretty ground covering plants!  I don't know what they are, but I loved them!
 
I also just saw that I got an Honorable Mention for last week's MDSM #24!!!!!  I'm so honored & surprised & thankful!  This has been great fun for me...I find myself checking for new sketches WAY more often then I even believe they will be posted...& I would love to see more of you submitting your projects as well!
 
 
There's still time to enter the contest I posted last Monday!  Here are the details again...   
  Here's what you need to do to WIN:
  1. Purchase & download the MDS Software here 
    • you must be a NEW MDS user & purchase your copy from me to enter
    • Free Trail does not qualify
  2. Create a scrapbook page OR card of your own!
    • It cannot be something that comes pre-designed in MDS
  3. Go here & 'Like' my FB page
  4. Post a photo of your project to my Wall 
  5. On Wednesday, August 13th, 3 (three) lucky people will be chosen to receive a FREE MDS Image Disc!
  6. If you are the winner, I will message you for your mailing address to send your prize! 
Happy Digital-Creating!!!!! Good luck to everyone!
~Cybil
 
P.S. More Birthday Creations are coming this week!  Subscribe now so you don't miss them! 

 



2 comments:

  1. Love the background you used, and the bold flags and arrows are so fun! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your background is awesome! I love using photos as background paper - and this is perfect. Everything is popping out beautifully. You've done a great job creating a double spread with the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us again at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete