Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August!!!!!

I can't believe it's August already!!!!!
 
A new month, A new calendar of events!
Click the link above to check them out!!!
 
There are some NEW classes on my calendar!!!  These classes INCLUDE products for you to take home with you!  However, the dates are coming up that you have to RSVP & pay so that I can order your products & have them in time for the class.  Please look at the calendar for more details, but here is a sneak peek of one of the cards for the Tape It Up! Class on Thursday, August 22nd!
(RSVP & pay before August 8th to attend this class!)
 
 
 
I'm also celebrating this month!!!
August 4th is my baby girl's 1st birthday! 
I can't believe it's been a year already! 
Keep an eye out next week for some awesome items that I made for her party on Sunday!
 
 
Hope you all had a great July & will have an awesome August!
~Cybil 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment