Thursday, August 8, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Hello everyone & welcome to
Throwback Thursday!

Today I am going to show you a card I made a while ago...using products that are retired now.  :(  Then I'm going to show you how I used the same DESIGN to make a card with current products!!!  (and 'Step It Up!' just a bit too, although hand-made cards don't have to be difficult to be amazing!)

First the 'OLD' Card:
...a very nice, clean & simple card...
I actually made these for 3 holidays: St. Pat's, Halloween & Christmas!
 
 
Now...a NEW stamp set, new colors AND new ideas! 
These were the cards we made in the It's All New: Bundle Class on Tuesday!!  If you missed it, the supplies are listed & you can purchase them on my website.
 

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance!
 
Thanks for joining me today!
~Cybil 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment