Monday, August 19, 2013

MDS Monday!

 
 
 
& here is MY VERSION!!!!!
This was just 2 months before our baby girl was going to be here!  Because I was soo pregnant, hubby wouldn't let me help very much...but I love the color & he did an amazing job!!  (He even painted the fan blades & the a/c vent to match the walls!!!)
 
I will be making a 2nd page to go with this one that will show the completed room!  I will probably also make another layout that shows what it looks like now that she's a year old & we've changed it a bit...but that's for another time!
 
Hope you've enjoyed this layout!  I would love to see some more of my friends submitting their creative works over at MDSMonday!!
 
 
Have an awesome Monday! & don't forget NEW MDS Downloads TOMORROW!!!!!
~Cybil
 



4 comments:

  1. What a really fun page! love how you used the splatter! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Word - This splash is AWESOME! I love it! I never would have thought to use the one splatter by itself. Thanks for the inspiration and for playing along with us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a FUN page! I love the frame inside the frame for the middle picture and the super awesome double splash in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete