Thursday, January 2, 2014

5 years ago...

Welcome to the 1st Throwback Thursday of 2014!
 
5 years ago I was celebrating a lot of things in my life...
The man who would quickly become my best friend, lover, confidant & husband had recently moved in with me.
We were having a blast getting to know each other better & learning that we really are meant to be together!
 
New Year's Eve was spent in our home, surrounded by some close friends:
 
& the next few days were filled with some grand adventures too!
Here are a few of my favorite pics from one of our nights out...
 
Hope you've enjoyed this trip down Memory Lane!  I'm not sure what next Thursday will bring, but I will try to make it interesting.
 
The weekend is almost here!  Does anyone have any big plans?!?
~Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment