Thursday, January 16, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

This week, 5 years ago...Sean & I headed out to meet some of his friends from Indiana & Kentucky.  There was a water-sport competition at Daytona Beach that some of them were participating in.  It was a chilly day for us...but we still had a blast!  I'll spare you the pics of his friend in a Speedo...& just share some of us today!
 
Writing in the sand...
Our shadows...
Keeping warm...
A nice winter day on the beach...
Sean's finally getting his jet-ski back...
Me...waiting in the van...warming up!
 
It was a great day & a fun event to watch!  I know Sean misses his friends (& his jet-ski since he sold it), but I'm soo glad that he decided to move to Florida to be with me!
 
Hope you've enjoyed this week's Throwback Thursday!  Check back next week for whatever I find to post then...
 
What were YOU doing 5 years ago this week?
~Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment