Monday, January 13, 2014

MDS Monday #48!

Well, I'm back 'at it' again this week...following the great sketches at the MDS Monday Blog!

This week I did a card challenge...while they are more difficult for me, I love that I can take their sketch & 'alter' it where I need to & follow it where I want to!  I love the sketch...& I love the hexagons too...but I wanted to challenge myself to use a different shape this time.  Stars are an element that I don't use often, so I though, "Why not?!?"  I love my birthday card creation, even though it's not as 'plain' as I started out trying to make it & I'd love to hear what you have to say about it too!  (Like, dislike, thoughts, ideas to improve, anything you'd like to tell me!!!)  I still consider myself a My Digital Studio Novice, although I learn new things every time I create something with this program...& that's really the idea, right?!?  To learn something new every day!!!

I hope you enjoy...

Here is the sketch...  Be sure to go to MDS Monday & check out the other beautiful creations as well!  Come back & tell me which one you like the best for a chance to win some
BLOG CANDY!!!!!

 
P.S. I did get "Top Pick" mention for my MDS Monday #47 submission!!!  Thanks ladies!  It's always fun to join in & I love seeing everyone else's work too!
 
I'd love to have some of my readers join in the fun!  If you submit a project, please let me know...I have prizes!!!
 
Have a creative week & learn something new!
~Cybil

No comments:

Post a Comment