Friday, January 3, 2014

Freebie Friday: Project Share!!!!!


While I'm waiting for all my NEW products to arrive from the upcoming Occasions Catalog...& some NEW Valentine's/Love stamps too...I wanted to share a project that is just PERFECT for that special someone in your life!  This 'step-card' is fun & exciting...& any recipient will be happy to show it off to their friends & family!  (The colors can even be changed to your (or their) favorites!!!
My color choices are: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry & Early Espresso.
I did use some retired buttons on this one, but you can easily substitute those for some that you have on-hand or order the ones included on the Supply List at the end of this post.  The 'Celebrate' greeting is also retired, but I'm sure you have a perfect sentiment to add to this card! 
 
If you'd like to learn how to make this & a few other 'Fun Folds' cards, please let me know so that I can put the class on the calendar!!!  They are fun to make & once you know how, they are much easier than they look!  Plus, they 'WOW!' people...and still fit in a regular envelope!!!  (Postage may be slightly higher due to the 'bulk' of whatever buttons you use & other factors.  I always recommend taking items to the post office if you are unsure of the postage rate for the item.)
 
Supplies Needed:
Stamp Set: Hearts A Flutter (Item #129252 - Clear-mount)
Framelits: Hearts A Flutter (Item #130159)
Embossing Folder: Adorning Accents (Item #125601)
Cardstock: Whisper White (Item #); Pink Pirouette (Item #); Early Espresso (Item #) 
Ink: Pink Pirouette (Item #); Rich Razzleberry (Item #); Early Espresso (Item #) 
Buttons: Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (Item #127555)
Baker's Twine: Early Espresso (Item #123124)
Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid Glue (Item #110755); Stampin' Dimensionals (Item #104430)
Other Tools Used: Big Shot Machine (Item #113439); Sampin' Trimmer (Item #126889); Simply Scored Scoring Tool (Item #122334); Clear Blocks
 
If you have any questions, need to order any of the items listed here or want to learn exactly how to make this fold, PLEASE comment & let me know so that I can help you!

Thanks for visiting my Blog today!  I appreciate you!
~Cybil
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment